Welcome to ACME International


UK is the second most preferred overseas education destination in the world, only next to the USA. The education system here is the testament of time. Universities like Cambridge have shaped modern education which we receive today.

Living and studying in the UK is like experiencing a high profile urban lifestyle and enjoying the diversity, complexity, civic infrastructure and social exchange while enjoying beautiful ancient yet modernized cities and delicious food with the liveliest population to be around.

UK universities rank amongst the best international universities in the world. With regard to life and career, a degree from an affiliated institution is highly appreciated by employers everywhere in the world. A promising stable career surely will secure students’ future.

Impressive International Reputation
World-leading Research
Highly-Advanced Pedagogical Methodology
Variety in Course Offerings
Flexibility to Customize Your Degree
Lower Education Cost than the US
Two year Post Study Work Right




Universities in the UK offer every student a variety of courses and programs as per their area of interest. Whether it’s an undergraduate or postgraduate program a student wants to enroll in, there are endless options available to them. The following are the degrees and courses UK universities are known for.

Accounting & Finance Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering Architecture
Art & Design Business & Management Studies Civil Engineering
Computer Science Creative Writing Dentistry
Economics Education Electrical & Electronic Engineering
English Food Science Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism
Law Marketing Mechanical Engineering
Medicine Psychology


Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship

The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is an international program under which member governments offer scholarships and fellowships to citizens of other Commonwealth countries. The CSFP was established at the first Commonwealth education conference in 1959, and over 26,000 individuals have benefited. Awards in the UK are funded by the Department for International Development, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and the Department for Education (DFE), in conjunction with UK universities. The CSC also nominates UK citizens for scholarships to study in other Commonwealth countries under the CSFP.

The CSFP is aimed at students of Commonwealth countries who can make a significant contribution to their home country after the completion of a higher education program in the UK. 

This is a source of funding made available to all Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission. 

One year Taught Master's courses or equivalent degree
Doctoral degree of up to three/four years' duration. 
The CSFP is an annual scheme made available to all the Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission.
In India, this is jointly managed by:
Commonwealth Scholarships Commission
The British Council
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Economy return international travel
Tuition fee
Adequate maintenance and other allowances.
Engineering and Technology
Science (Pure and Applied)
Humanities and Social Sciences
Who can apply for a scholarship?
All scholarships listed on our website are available to international students. Many are available to students of all nationalities, however all scholarships conditions are set by the institution or organization offering the scholarship and applications have to be done directly with the scholarship provider. To find out if you are eligible to receive a scholarship you must contact the organization offering the scholarship. 


To begin studying in UK, there are a range of entry requirements you may have to meet.

For Short Term Study Visa
=> have been offered a place on a course in the UK at an accepted place of study
=>have enough money to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that relatives and friends can support and house you
=>can pay for your return or onward journey
=>With/Without IELTS possible
=>If you’re under 18 you must also:
=>have made arrangements for your travel and stay in the UK
=>have permission from your parent or guardian to study in the UK

For General Student Visa
=>> an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor
=>>enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
=>>With/Without IELTS possible


More than 10,000 courses available in British Universities nurture and develop the best in the students, training them to encourage an open mind, skills in logic, develop creativity and self-reliance. In the job market of the future, these qualities are valued by potential employers.

Universities in the UK design their courses to prepare each and every student to evolve professionally to meet and overcome the global challenges that lay ahead. Studying in the UK enhances students’ overall experience of seeing things from an International market perspective and allows them to become more accessible to the global network. UK Universities are famous for having campuses with students from a diverse range of backgrounds. The university offers its students various options to study in the UK as full-time, part-time, evening Programme, distance, and eLearning.


1) Select a Course& University
2) Check Entry Requirements
3) Process your Application(Documentation)
4) Receive Offer Letter
5) Pay Partial Tuition Fee
6) Attend Credibility Interview*
7) Arrange Financial Documents
8) Receive CAS.(Confirmation of Acceptance for Study)
9) Process your Application for VISA
10) Fly to UK


  • Outside London – £1015 per Month

  • Inner London – £1265 per Month


The Student visa costs from UK £322 for the main applicant, unless they are exempt.


The list below gives you an indication of the range of course costs for different types of qualifications.

  • Foundation Course- £8000 to £13,000

  • Undergraduate Bachelor Degree - £8000 to £11000

  • Postgraduate Masters Degree - £12000 to £17000

  • Doctoral Degree - £8000 to £13,000

  • * Note: This does not include high value courses such as veterinary and medical. Please visit institution websites directly to see costs for these courses.

All costs are per year in GBP. To convert to your own currency, visit http://www.xe.com


    • 20 Hours /week for Student (Part Time)

    • 40 Hours/week during vacation For Student

    • Full Time for Dependent


London has eight universities in the top ten UK universities with the best starting salaries for graduates. As a global city, London has fantastic links with blue-chip companies in all industries. The city's universities have some of the highest graduate employment rates in the UK. Whether you return home or stay in the UK, a London degree will boost your CV and make you stand out in a crowd.

Non-EU Students and Work Visas

Non-EU students who wish to remain in the UK after they have graduated must apply for a work visa from UK Visa and Immigration.  There are several visas you can apply for as a London graduate:

  1. Tier 2 (General) Visa: This is the primary visa to remain and work in the UK after your studies. It is open to recent graduates with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD from a recognised UK university. Before you apply you must have an offer of a skilled job from a licensed employer and be paid a salary of at least £20,800. After five years of employment, Tier 2 visa holders can apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK providing they meet the salary requirements (£35,000) and other relevant eligibility criteria. Visit the UK Home Office website for further information.

  1. Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa: This visa option is open to all students who are developing a world-class business idea. You will need to be identified and sponsored by your university as having the potential to create your own business in the UK. This applies to all graduating students from any subject discipline.

  1. Tier 4 (Student) Visa: If you are a student completing a PhD at a UK higher education institute you can apply to stay in the UK for a further 12 months after your course completion date. You will be sponsored by your university but you will have full unrestricted work rights, except for some limited professions such as doctors or dentists.

  1. Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme: Some nationalities are eligible to apply for a two-year work scheme permit. You can find details on the UK Home Office website.

  1. Tier 5 Temporary Worker: This visa allows you to work in the UK for up to 12 or 24 months (depending on the scheme you’re applying for). International students in the UK can apply for the Tier 5 (Government Authorized Exchange) visa to undertake work experience and internships in the UK after their studies. You can apply to switch from your Tier 4 visa to this visa from within the UK.


Yes you can join your partner to UK at the time of Student visa or later after visa grant.


UKs is £7.83 

From April 2018, all workers aged 25 and over are legally entitled to at least £7.83 per hour.

Working while you study in UK can help complement your study and living experience. There are a number of reasons you might want to undertake part time work while studying in UK, including assisting with living expenses and gaining work experience in your study area.

Most student visas allow you to work for up to 40 hours every two weeks while your course is in session, and unrestricted hours during any scheduled course break, but before you undertake any paid work you need to make sure your visa allows you to work.


Visa requirements

The student visa you need depends on your chosen course of study. As a guide, the typical key requirements you will need to meet are:

  • Issued a CAS Certificate


  • TB test Report

  • Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.

  • English language proficiency.

  • Meet health and character requirements.

  • Health surcharge

The Gov.UK website provides detailed information on student visas.


Here is the list of the top 10 universities in the UK
University of Cambridge
University of Oxford
University College London (UCL)
Imperial College London
University of Edinburgh
King’s College London (KCL)
University of Manchester
London School of Economics and Political Science
University of Bristol
University of Warwick